We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate product requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Manage the entire engineering team consisting of back end, front end and Testing engineers.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Hands-on experience with software development, system administration and project management
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Expertise in selected coding languages (e.g. Python, Flask, Fast API, Rest API)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Organisational and leadership skills
How To Apply
Kindly Send Resume on Mail
Mail ID : email@example.com
- Job Shift Day shift
- Address The Hive collaborative workspace, VR Mall
- Career Level Experienced
- Experience Level 3 Yr
- No. Vcancies 2