Ultimate Leather is looking for SEO Executive he/she can bring targeted relevant external traffic to our Website.
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the marketing team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords Requirements & Skills
• Proven SEO experience
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Job Shift Day shift
- Address 24c Sunset Lane 2, D.H.A Phase II Extension, Commercial Area Phase 2 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75500
- Career Level Mid-Level
- No. Vcancies Available
- Required Skills Keyword ResearchingSearch, Search Engine Submission, Search Engine Ranking Command,Search Engine Ranking Command, Off Page SEO, On-Page SEO Google Adwords Knowledge, Google Ads Planning, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Salary Base on experience