· Provides high-level administrative
support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
· Performs clerical and administrative
tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents
for senior staff.
· Arranges travel and accommodations
· Schedules and attends meetings on
behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
· Receives incoming communication or
memos on behalf of CEO, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes
and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
· Performs office tasks including
maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
· Performs additional duties as
assigned by the CEO.
· Performs other related duties as
· Required Skills/Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written
· Excellent organizational skills and
attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with
a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a
high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Extensive knowledge of office
administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
· Computer literate. Able to use
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft
Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated
- Salary range: Rs.50,000-60,000
Graduate with 3-4 years experience at the similar position
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Job Shift Day shift
- Address ONB-E/2, Mehar Sons Estate, Talpur Road, Karachi-74000
- Career Level Experienced
- Experience Level 3 Yr
- No. Vcancies 1
- Required Skills Yes
- Qualification Graduate
- Salary Rs.50,000-60,000