· Dealing online with International Customers on Chat.
· Engaging the clients by responding to and solving their queries.
· Educate the customers regarding the services and products offered.
· Timely follow up and resolve customer complaints within set TAT.
· Support customers by responding to inbound email and chat and phone support as needed.
· Provide customers with first contact resolution and create a low-effort customer experience.
· Identify critical customer service issues and report them.
· Maintain flexibility in department responsibilities.
· Review individual performance metric reports and action plans with supervisor to understand performance.
· Stay motivated, identify personal strengths and opportunities, and work with supervisor to develop career-enhancing skills.
· Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written).
· Fresh to 1 Year of experience in customer services, chat units.
· Intermediate / A-Levels / Business Graduate. Preference shall be given to candidates with O-Levels and A-Levels backgrounds.
How To Apply
Share your Resume: HR@dymaxtech.com
- Job Shift Day shift
- Address Shahrah e Faisal
- Salary 25,000 - 30,000