The duties of a digital marketing
assistant/content writer include performing administrative tasks, conducting
market research, updating databases, and writing content for the company’s
social media site and web page. This position covers a range of marketing
activities, from website improvements to social media to newsletters.
- Managing and creating content for
multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
- Generating potential leads through SEM
and Key Words.
- Improving our website, Search Engine
Optimization (SEO), and producing high-quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google
Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances and
employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web
and social media pages.
- Conducting market research and analysing
- Monitoring, reviewing, and providing
content for the company newsletter.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing
Campaigns videos and creating video content.
- Writing marketing literature and
articles or blogs for company brochures and press releases.
- Improving brand awareness locally by
preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Designing and developing line cards,
flyers, and posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the
industry and our competitors.
- Business or marketing-related degree or
equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience
in Content Writing. Fresh graduates with content writing experience are
welcome to apply.
- Fluent in both written and spoken
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Having relevant software applications
skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Knowledgeable about Keywords, SEO, and
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Linked
In, and YouTube.
- Showing interest in blogging or writing
- Having good organizational skills and
the ability to meet deadlines.
- Broad cultural knowledge, communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Having organization and planning,
strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. Being able to multi-task
and meet strict deadlines.
- Being able to follow instructions and
work independently on projects.
(Central European Time):
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm
Friday: 8am to 3pm
Starting salary: 450
Euros per month (negotiable)
Job Type: Full-time
- Job Shift Day shift
- Address SOHO The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq L-Imsida Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta
- Career Level Mid-Level
- Experience Level 3 Yr
- No. Vcancies 2
- Required Skills content writing, SEO, English level C2
- Qualification Bachelor's
- Salary 450 Euros